Lake Geneva Canopy Tours is pleased to announce that we will be hosting a 5k Run/Walk on Wednesday, June 12 at 10:00 am.
- You must weigh between 70 and 250 lbs. All participants will be weighed at check-in
- You must be at least 7 years old to zip our course
- Children under the age of 16 must be accompanied by an adult (1 adult per 7 youth)
- All participants must sign a Waiver of Release (a parent or legal guardian* must also sign for participants under the age of 18) *If you are the legal guardian of a minor you must present the court order which gives you the authority to sign.
- Closed toe and heel shoes are required on course
- Long hair must be tied back
- No dangling jewelry
- No skirts (you will be wearing a harness)
- Participants must be able to traverse SkyBridges on foot and climb spiral stairways on tour - More Info
- You will not be permitted to zip if you are under the influence of alcohol, illegal drugs, or impairing prescription drugs
- If you have a medical condition of any kind that limits your physical activity you must notify us prior to the tour
You cannot zip if you are:
- Have existing heart problems
- Suffer from existing leg, arm, or back problems that limit your physical ability
Lake Geneva Canopy Tours reserves the right to exclude anyone from participating in any and all activities for any reason which might compromise the health and safety of you, our clients, or our staff. Exceptions to any of our requirements are at the sole discretion of the management.