Lake Geneva Canopy Tours is pleased to announce that we will be hosting a 5k Run/Walk on Wednesday, June 12 at 10:00 am.
Lake Geneva Canopy Tours has almost 9 miles of beginner, intermediate, and expert level hiking and biking trails. The Arbor Trails single track winds through the forest and features plenty of obstacles on the intermediate and expert level routes including ladder bridges, jumps, and switchbacks that make it a local favorite.
Check trail conditions by calling our Welcome Center at 262.248.9271
Rules of the Trail
- Stay on the trail at all times.
- Smoking is not permitted.
- Stay off all canopy tour and team building elements (platforms, towers, bridges, stairways, walls, etc).
- Glass containers are not permitted.
- No Littering! Trash cans are located at the cabin near the parking area.
- Leave no minors or pets unattended at any time.
- A helmet must be worn at all times when on a bike.
What to Bring
When hiking keep in mind that our single track dirt trails require hiking boots or trail shoes. You can get by with tennis shoes on the beginner and intermediate tracks. Sandals are not recommended.
You may also want to bring:
- Water - Please do not litter. Pack out what you pack in.
- Bug Repellant
- Cell Phone
Please note: We DO NOT have bikes or helmets to rent. Bikers must bring and wear a helmet at all times.
|Day Pass (Hiking)||$2|
|Day Pass (Biking)||$5|
|Annual Pass (Hiking/Biking)||$40|
|Annual Family Pass (Hiking/Biking)||$75|