Lake Geneva Canopy Tours’ food drive is still going and runs through the end of December.
Lake Geneva Canopy Tours has almost 9 miles of hiking and biking trails from beginner, intermediate, to expert level. The Arbor Trails single track winds through the forest and features plenty of obstacles on the intermediate and expert level routes including ladder bridges, jumps, and switchbacks that make it a regional favorite.
Check trail conditions by calling our Welcome Center at 262.248.9271
Rules of the Trail
- Stay on the trail at all times.
- Smoking is not permitted.
- Please stay off all canopy tour and team building elements (platforms, towers, bridges, stairways, walls, etc).
- Glass containers are not permitted.
- Leave no trace. Trash cans are located at the cabin near the parking area.
- Keep an eye on your minors or pets at all times.
- A helmet must be worn at all times when on a bike.
What to Bring
You may want to bring:
- Water - Please do not litter. Pack out what you pack in.
- Bug Repellant
- Cell Phone
Bike Rentals: We now have bikes and helmets to rent. We ask Bikers to wear a helmet at all times.
To Rent your Bikes today visit www.TheBikeHavenMcHenry.com
|Day Pass (Hiking)||$2|
|Day Pass (Biking)||$5|
|Annual Pass (Hiking/Biking)||$40|
|Annual Family Pass (Hiking/Biking)||$75|