Lake Geneva Canopy Tours’ food drive is still going and runs through the end of December.
The Corporate Team Building program at Lake Geneva Canopy Tours focuses on strengthening relationships and improving team problem-solving. The series of fast-paced, ground-level challenges are followed by short discussions to help participants gain new insights, strategize, action plan, and celebrate success.
Programs can be run in a half-day or full-day session. Team Building can also be conducted at alternate locations such as parks, resorts, or at your facility.
Benefits to Your Team
- Build stronger relationships
- Incorporate new members into a team or department
- Establish a set of standards for new teams
- Create a more collaborative working environment
- Learn new skills
- Assess team performance under adverse conditions
- Explore new team strategies
- Assess team dynamics and leadership potential
- Improve team problem-solving
What Your Team Can Expect
Although activities vary upon group needs, teams should expect to complete a series of real and imaginary challenge initiatives interspersed with action planning and skill development sessions. Approximately 60% of workshop time is spent engaged in activities and 40% of time is spent reflecting, analyzing, and strategic planning. Discussion at the end of the event is focused on helping make connections of learned skills to take back to the workplace.
For more information and to book your Team Building program today, contact us at 262-248-9271