Experience our most thrilling Eco Adventure with the 2 to 2 1/2-hour guided Canopy Tour. Soar through the trees on 8 different zip lines, 5 sky bridges, 3 spiral stairways and a one-of-a-kind "floating" double helix stairway which wraps around a breathtaking ash tree. The 1,200 foot Dual Racing Zip Line is the grand finale, weather permitting.
This "living tour" built in the trees of our 100-acre forest is an ecological sightseeing adventure with a bird's eye view of Lake Como, the surrounding countryside and a variety of wildlife. No need to fear, your first zip is a short one to get you warmed up. By the time you reach The Beast, our longest zip line on the Canopy Tour at 841 feet, you will be ready for anything! Your Tour Guide will wow you with fascinating facts on the ecology, biology, geology and local history of the Geneva Lakes area.
All tours check in at the Lake Geneva Canopy Tours Welcome Center then a short drive across the street to meet your Guides and gear up. Ground School will provide you with the basics of zip lining such as hand signals, positioning, breaking and self-rescue. Once completed it's time to fly!
A same day Arbor Trails Pass is included with each Canopy Tour reservation.
Dual Racing Zip Line
At 1,200 feet long, this is one of the most exhilarating rides you will ever have! Whether you are zipping for the pure thrill or for boasting rights, this ride will electrify you!
Our Dual Racing Zip Line offers the chance to zip just once or up to three times per person. Available for groups of 8 or more it's a perfect add-on to the High Ropes Excursion or your Hiking & Mountain Biking adventures.
The Dual Racing Zip Line is currently available Friday-Sunday 10:00am, 10:30am & 11:00am. Reservations can be made by calling @ 262.248.9271.
A same day Arbor Trails Pass in included with each Dual Racing Zip Line reservation.
Any participant that does not meet Lake Geneva Canopy Tour requirements at check-in will not be permitted to participate. Please read all the below requirements carefully.
Arrive 30 minutes prior to tour start time
- To allow LGCT staff adequate time for check-in we require all participants to arrive 30 minutes prior to their scheduled tour time.
- Participants who arrive late will not be permitted to join their tour if it has already left the LGCT Welcome Center and refunds will not be given. Your group and Tour Guides will leave as scheduled.
- Participants are required to weigh between 70 lbs. and 250 lbs.. This is strictly enforced; all participants will be weighed in at check-in.
- Participants should be 7 years old & up.
- Children under the age of 16 are to be accompanied by an adult (1 adult per 7 youth).
- All participants must sign a Waiver of Release (a parent or legal guardian must also sign for participants under the age of 18).
- Closed toe and secure heel shoes are required on the course.
- Long hair should be tied back.
- No dangling jewelry.
- Skirts and/or very short shorts are NOT recommended (you will be wearing a harness).
- Participants must be able to traverse sky bridges on foot and climb spiral stairways throughout the course.
- Participants will not be permitted to zip if under the influence of alcohol, illegal drugs or impairing prescription drugs.
- Medical conditions of any kind, that limits physical activity, must be brought to the attention of LGCT prior to the tour.
- Pregnant women will not be allowed to participate.
- The following conditions will prohibit participation: existing heart, leg, arm and/or back problems limiting physical ability.
Lake Geneva Canopy Tours reserves the right to exclude anyone from participating in any and all activities for any reason which might compromise the health and safety of you, our clients or our staff. Exception to any of LGCT requirements are at the sole discretion of the management.
Canopy Tour & Dual Racing Zip Line
Adult participants are required to sign an Adult Waiver.
Participants under the age of 18 are required to sign a Minor Waiver which must also be signed by a parent or legal guardian. In the event when a minor is zipping with another adult, the Minor Waiver may be downloaded and signed by the parent or legal guardian in advance.
Full payment is due at the time of booking all reservations. Payment may be made by credit card for phone or internet reservations. Cash payment is accepted when reservations are made in person at the Lake Geneva Canopy Tour Welcome Center.
7-Day Cancellation Policy
- Your reservation may be canceled up to 7 days prior to your tour date. Your payment, minus a $10 per person fee or $25 per reservation fee (whichever is less) will be refunded to you.
- You may change your reservation date or time one (1) time up to 7 days prior to your originally scheduled tour date.
- No refunds or reschedules will be given with less then 7 days notice. Your Canopy Tour & Dual Racing Zip Line reservation IS transferable.
If tours are canceled by Lake Geneva Canopy Tours due to lightning activity or any other unforeseeable conditions, participants may:
- Reschedule for another available day or time.
- Request a full refund. Refunds will be made ASAP by Lake Geneva Canopy Tours, however, please be aware if payment is made with a debit card, the debit card company may take up to 10 days to process the refund. Please contact your debit card company with additional questions.
Rain, Snow & Inclement Weather
Tours run year-round in all types of weather including rain and snow so we recommend that you dress appropriately for any type of weather. Please review our cancellation policy for complete information.
Digital Photo Package
Digital Photo Package - $9.00 per person/per reservation
SAVE $2 per person/per reservation by purchasing your photo package BEFORE your tour starts!
The Digital Photo Package can be pre-purchased by phone or in person at the Lake Geneva Canopy Tour Welcome Center. Please contact our Reservation Specialists @ 262.248.9271 to guarantee your discount!
Tour Guide teams are equipped with a wireless, internet connected, digital camera provided by FotaFlo. Throughout your tour, Tour Guides will take posed digital photographs at predetermined locations which are instantly processed and sent to our server. At the end of your tour, before you even have a chance to de-gear, your photos are ready to view and purchase. All of the digital photos from your tour will be delivered directly to you by email to share with friends and family, Tweet, post on Facebook or print at any photo kiosk.
Participants are welcome to bring their own GoPro Action Camera for use on the course. Lake Geneva Canopy Tours and/or any Lake Geneva Canopy Tour staff cannot be held responsible for any loss or damage to a participants GoPro Action Camera.
DISCLAIMER: All of the digital photos you receive are taken at the 2 MP level and are suitable for emailing to friends, sharing on social media and producing up to 5" x 7" prints. Remember taking photos "on the fly" is not as easy as it looks, especially with simple "point and shoot" cameras. We do not take "zipping photos". Our Sky Guides take great photos but are best at minimizing your risk while you are on tour. If you are looking to "capture the moment of that very special occasion" we recommend you consider bringing your own professional photographer along with you on your tour. Just be sure to let us know so we can allow for the extra time that is usually necessary.