Looking for something to do this Memorial Day Weekend? Spend it in Lake Geneva and come Zip Lining at Lake Geneva Canopy Tours.
We currently are looking for Canopy Tour Guides and Reservation Specialists! Check out the full job description below.
Canopy Tour Guide
We are currently looking for energetic, enthusiastic and self-motivated, fairly physically fit individuals to join our team of Canopy Tour Guides for the 2013 season. Are you physically fit, safety conscious, comfortable working at heights? Do you have a friendly, personable disposition? If so, you just might have what it takes to be a Lake Geneva Canopy Tours Guide!
As one of our Guides your duties include (but are not limited to):
- Guest Safety
- Guest registration, orientation and gear-up
- Equipment and vehicle preparation
- Ground School presentation
- Guiding guests through our Zip line Canopy Tour and Racing Zip line
- Presenting interesting information on the local ecology, biology, geology and history
- Gear storage and maintenance, grounds cleanup
- Transportation coordination/driving shuttles
- Daily course and equipment checks
- Some Trail and property enhancements and maintenance
Some of the preferred Guide qualifications include:
- Minimum age, 18 years old
- English speaking, polite, courteous, and able to address small groups. Multi-lingual a plus.
- Some college with major in ecology, biology or geology is helpful but not required
- Family & kid friendly
- Responsible, reliable, able to take a leadership role as guide for a small group
- Successful completion of our comprehensive guide training course
- Must be able to work at heights
- First Aid, CPR and higher medical training a plus
Lake Geneva Canopy Tours Reservation Specialists are our front-line for Customer Service, Bookings and Customer Inquiries. Strong communication skills and the ability to work well with people is required. If you are outgoing, friendly, independent and have a passion for ADVENTURE we may have a position available for you.
- Establish a warm and friendly relationship with guests in person, on the phone and through emails
- Taking over-the-phone reservations (assisting with on-line reservations as needed)
- Greeting guest
- Check in of individuals and groups
- Assisting with retail sales (including the management of cash, credit cards, and point of sale items)
- Preparing individuals and groups prior to sending them on Tour
- Manage reservations through our reservation system
- Be knowledgeable of all aspects of our Canopy Tour and properly answer all customer inquiries
- Assist with upkeep and maintenance including cleaning, organizing and restocking our Welcome Center
- Strong communication skills (in person, over the phone and written correspondence)
- Basic Computer/Keyboarding skills
- Cash handling experience
- Customer service experience
- English speaking
- Drug free
- Must be capable of working well with others as well as independently
- Professional yet casual appearance
- Smile, positive attitude and a love of adventure
If you have an interest in being part of our team, and believe you have what it takes, You can submit your resume via email or you can mail it to:
N3219 County Road H
Lake Geneva, WI 53147
Click below to Download and Print our application.