Any participant that does not meet Lake Geneva Canopy Tour requirements at check-in will not be permitted to participate. Please read all the below requirements carefully.
Deposits & payments
Team Building reservations require a 50% deposit at time of booking. The remaining balance is due seven (7) business days prior to the date of the program. Payment(s) can be made by credit card, check, cash, cashier’s check and/or money order.
Team Building reservations require a minimum of nine (9) participants. Changes to the participant count may be made up to seven (7) business days prior to the date of the program. Groups with less than nine (9) will be charged an amount equal to that of nine (9) participants.
Arrive 30 minutes prior to tour start time
- To allow LGCT staff adequate time for check-in we require all participants to arrive 30 minutes prior to their scheduled tour time.
- Participants who arrive late will not be permitted to join their tour if it has already left the LGCT Welcome Center, and refunds will not be given. Your group and Tour Guides will leave as scheduled.
- Participants are required to weigh 65 – 250 lbs. with a minimum height of 4 feet tall for the High Ropes Excursion and 65 – 250 lbs. for the Zip Line Canopy Tour. This is strictly enforced; all participants will be weighed in at check-in.
- Participants should be 7 years old and up for the High Ropes Excursion and the Zip Line Canopy Tour.
- Children under the age of 16 are to be accompanied by an adult (1 adult per 7 youth).
- All participants must sign a Waiver of Release (a parent or legal guardian must also sign for participants under the age of 18).
- Closed toe and secure heel shoes are required on the course.
- Long hair should be tied back.
- No dangling jewelry.
- Skirts and/or very short shorts are NOT recommended (you will be wearing a harness).
- Participants must be able to traverse sky bridges on foot and climb spiral stairways throughout the course.
- Participants will not be permitted to zip if under the influence of alcohol, illegal drugs or impairing prescription drugs.
- Medical conditions of any kind, that limits physical activity, must be brought to the attention of LGCT prior to the tour.
- Pregnant women will not be allowed to participate.
- The following conditions will prohibit participation: existing heart, leg, arm and/or back problems limiting physical ability.
A reservation is required to complete the waiver process. Read and sign the required Acknowledgement of Risk Form here.
Lake Geneva Canopy Tours reserves the right to exclude anyone from participating in any and all activities for any reason which might compromise the health and safety of you, our clients or our staff. Exception to any of LGCT requirements are at the sole discretion of the management.