Lake Geneva Canopy Tours Team Building programs offer the opportunity to gain new skills, enhance inter-personal relationships, share a unique and fun experience and explore pathways to greater success. We work with each group to customize their program experience as we choose from among our many group challenges and low ropes elements to pick the most appropriate activities. Concerned the experience might be too physically challenging or not challenging enough? No need to worry. At LGCT we are able to accommodate a wide range of physical abilities and interests and adapt activities to fit with how each group and group member is performing.
Team Building programs are available Monday through Friday* for 1/2-day or full day sessions & require a minimum of nine (9) participants.
- ½-day programs are 3 hours in length
- Full day programs are 5-6 hours in length
- Make use of the full LGCT experience by adding on a high ropes course, canopy tour or racing zip line to your team building program
- A same day Arbor Trails Pass is included with each Team Building reservation.
We serve a wide range of groups: Businesses, schools (age 7 and older), college/university, sports teams/clubs, scouts, service organizations and their clients, and many others
We Focus on You:
Our highly experienced staff works directly with you prior to your team building program to discuss outcome goals, and to review aspects of the group such as participant ages, any physical accommodations that should be planned for and how we can best assist the group to transfer their team building experience into their day-to-day interactions with one another. Only then do our staff choose the progression of activities to utilize with your group.
- In order to customize your Team Building program we ask that you complete (or schedule a phone call with us in order to discuss) a planning worksheet. Click Here to download a PDF of the worksheet. Completed worksheets can be returned by mail or via email to email@example.com.
LGCT team building programs can be utilized to help individuals and groups develop a wide range of skills. Common areas of focus include leadership, effective communication, collaborative goal-setting, building trust among group members and developing and implementing action plans. We offer far more than lessons on group behave however. Our hands-on approach to group development offers genuine opportunities for group members to interact, bond, explore roles within the group, have fun and learn from their successes and failures.
Our approach to team building programs is based on the practices of experiential education. Perhaps best explained through the Experiential Learning Cycle, this process involves:
1. Having a new experience and then
2. Reflecting on that experience in order to
3. Extract lessons and/or develop skills from it and then
4. Apply the resulting learning by implementing newly enhanced skills during the next set of challenges (or applying them when back “home” in the workplace, school, etc.).
This process is especially valuable for those seeking a way to encourage members of their group to be thoughtful in how they approach challenges, problem solve, and build success.
Team Building can go mobile and come to you!
Can’t come to us? No problem! Our Team Building Facilitators will come to you. A personalized 1/2-day program can be created to be conducted at alternate locations; parks, resorts or your own facility.
*Interested in a team building program on a Saturday or Sunday – please contact Eric Howden at erichowden@Lakegenevacanopytours.net or call 262 248-9271 to check on availability.