- Creativity and Innovation – Start your team building experience with the Creative Synergy Scale, an assessment tool that pinpoints areas where your team would most benefit
- Customized Experience – Let us create a team building experience based on your unique goals
- Group Competitions – Combine collaboration and the spirit of competition
- High Physical Challenges – Low and high ropes focused experiences bring the physical challenges front and center
- Indoor Programs – Team building in winter? Yep, we do that and can avoid the cold and snow with our indoor programs
- Mobile Team Building – Let us come to you at your office, retreat center, or meeting
- Paddling – Team building at LGCT and then head out on Geneva Lake in kayaks or on Stand-Up Paddle Boards
- Stronger inter-personal relationships between group members
- A more collaborative working environment
- Skill development: leadership, goal setting, communication, problem solving
- A shared experience that is unique and fun
- A low risk way to explore your group’s performance strengths and weaknesses
Team building experiences help groups
- Incorporate new members into a work team
- Establish relationships and group standards for new teams
- Test team performance under challenging circumstances
- Explore strategies for team collaboration
- Assess team dynamics and leadership potential
What to expect
Participants can expect to complete a series of active and hands-on group initiatives that provide a window into the interpersonal relationships, decision-making process and ability of the group to complete tasks common to most workplaces. To enhance group and individual learning our staff facilitates reflection discussions that reinforce newly enhanced skills and provide key insights that can be transferred to the workplace.
A few words about team building with coworkers
While many people relish a day spent outside of the typical work environment, the idea of undertaking physical and mental challenges alongside coworkers feels a bit daunting for some. So, while we encourage all participants to fully engage in our team building activities, we operate based on a philosophy of Choose Your Challenge. This means that each person has the freedom to decide their level of involvement, an approach that helps individuals overcome any anxieties they might have about participating.
Additionally, we place an emphasis on seamlessly building any accommodations needed to allow everyone in the group to participate despite physical limitations* into our programs. It is our experience that those who start one of our programs with a sense of hesitancy quickly find that they are enjoying themselves and learning more about their coworkers in a few hours than they thought possible and go on to establish a basis for better and more productive relationships.
We focus on you
Our staff work with you prior to your team building program to discuss your goals for the experience, to review aspects of the group such as participant ages, any physical accommodations that should be planned for and how we can best assist the group to transfer their team building experience into their day-to-day interactions with one another.
Please use the link below to access our Team Building Planning Worksheet. Your responses will be used to help us customize your experience.Online Planning Worksheet Download Planning Worksheet
If you prefer to download the worksheet and then scan/email or mail it to us, please send it to:
Mail: Lake Geneva Canopy Tours, ATTN: Eric H., N3219 County Road H, Lake Geneva, WI 53147
To create your customized Team Building program, contact us at 262-248-9271.
*Please see our Team Building Requirements page for details on age and weight restrictions