Who we serve
- School Groups – Middle, High School and College/University students. New student orientation programs, sports teams, student government officers, resident life staff.
- Church Groups – Confirmation retreats, youth groups on retreat or day trips
- Scouts – Boy and Girl Scout troops
- Summer camps, after school programs, community service programs. We can put together a creative and fun experience for most any youth group.
- Strengthen inter-personal relationships
- A more collaborative learning environment
- Resiliency through challenge
- Strategic thinking
- Improved leadership, communication, goal setting and problem-solving skills
Make your experience even more powerful
Pair your team building program with a high ropes course experience, a canopy tour or our racing zip-lines and make your outing even bigger and better. Each of these options is offered right here at Lake Geneva Canopy Tours and can be seamlessly incorporated into your day.
|Team Building + High Ropes||$55.00|
|Team Building + Racing Zip||$45.00|
|Team Building + Canopy Tour||$90.00|
Rates are for half-day programs (3-4 hours with start/end times set according to your schedule). Interested in a full day of Team Building? Please call us for pricing.
*Please see our Team Building Requirements page for details on age and weight restrictions for certain activities
We focus on you
Our staff work with you prior to your team building program to discuss your goals for the experience, to review aspects of the group such as participant ages, any physical accommodations that should be planned for and how we can best assist the group to transfer their team building experience into their day-to-day interactions with one another.
Please use the link below to access our Team Building Planning Worksheet. Your responses will be used to help us customize your experience.Online Planning Worksheet Download Planning Worksheet
If you prefer to download the worksheet and then scan/email or mail it to us, please send it to:
Mail: Lake Geneva Canopy Tours, ATTN: Eric H., N3219 County Road H, Lake Geneva, WI 53147
Deposits & payments
Team Building reservations require a 50% deposit at time of booking. The remaining balance is due seven (7) business days prior to the date of the program. Payment(s) can be made by credit card, check, cash, cashier’s check or money order.
Team Building reservations require a minimum of nine (9) participants. Changes to the participant count may be made up to seven (7) business days prior to the date of the program. Groups with less than nine (9) will be charged an amount equal to that of nine (9) participants.
To create your customized Team Building program, contact us at 262-248-9271.