7-Day Cancellation Policy
- Your reservation may be cancelled up to 7 days prior to your tour date.
- You may change your reservation date or time one (1) time up to 7 days prior to your originally scheduled tour date.
- No refunds or reschedules will be given with less than 7 days notice.
If tours are cancelled by Lake Geneva Canopy Tours due to weather conditions (lightning, high winds, excessive cold, etc.) or other circumstances, participants may:
- Reschedule for another available day or time.
- Request a full refund. Refunds will be made by Lake Geneva Canopy Tours, however, please be aware if payment is made with a debit card, the debit card company may take up to 10 days to process the refund. Please contact your debit card company with additional questions.
Rain, Snow & Inclement Weather
Tours run year-round in a wide array of weather conditions, including rain and snow. When making a reservation please take into account all likely weather conditions during the time of year that your tour is scheduled to occur.