Arbor Trail MapsHiking/Biking Map
Arbor Trail Rules
- Stay on Arbor Trails at all times.
- For everyone’s safety stay off all Canopy Tour, High Ropes, Zip Lines and Team Building elements (platforms, towers, bridges, stairways, walls, etc.).
- Help keep the forest beautiful. Trash cans are located at the cabin near the parking area.
- No glass containers.
- Minors must be supervised at all times.
- Pets are welcome but must be on a leash.
- Smoking is not permitted anywhere on the Arbor Trails.
- Helmets must be worn at all times when bike riding. A limited quantity of helmets are available to rent.
In our on-going efforts to promote conservation in the outdoors, Lake Geneva Canopy Tours follows, and encourages you to practice, the seven principles of Leave No Trace throughout the property and it’s Arbor Trails.
1. Plan ahead and prepare
2. Travel on durable surfaces
3. Dispose of waste properly – Pack it in, pack it out
4. Leave what you find
5. Minimize campfire impacts
6. Respect wildlife
7. Be considerate of other visitors
Learn more about Leave No Trace