Oaklee’s Family Guide Readers Can Save on Their Family Adventure!
Our “living tour” built in the trees of on a 100-acre forest is an ecological sightseeing adventure with a bird’s eye view of Lake Como, the surrounding countryside and only a short drive from Chicago.
Twilight Tours: Fridays AND Saturdays through August!
Keep an eye out for nocturnal creatures while wearing a glow necklace on the Zip Line Canopy Tour’s NEW Twilight Tours starting at 7 pm and ending as the sun sets. After the tour, take a seat by the campfire and enjoy s’mores.
Info for Mom:
- Minimum age is 7 years old
- Minimum weight is 70 pounds.
- One adult must accompany children on tour
- Wear tennis shoes
- Bring sunscreen and bug spray
- Go Pro rentals are available or bring your own
- Digital photos from the tour are available to purchase
- Click here to see what you may need to know about preparing for your visit.