Any participant that does not meet Lake Geneva Canopy Tour requirements at check-in will not be permitted to participate. Please read all the below requirements carefully and contact us with any questions or concerns.
Arrive 30 minutes prior to tour start time
- To allow adequate time for check-in we ask that you arrive 30 minutes prior to your scheduled tour time.
- Participants who arrive late will not be permitted to join their tour if it has already left the LGCT Welcome Center, and refunds will not be given.
- Participants must weigh between 70 – 250 lbs. for the High Ropes Excursion and Zip Line Canopy Tour.
- We recommend that participants are a minimum of 7 years old for the High Ropes Excursion and the Zip Line Canopy Tour.
- Minors must be accompanied by an adult at the High Ropes Course or on the Zip Line Canopy Tour.
- All participants must sign a Waiver of Release (a parent or legal guardian must also sign for participants under the age of 18).
- Closed toe shoes are required.
- Long hair should be tied back.
- No dangling jewelry.
- Skirts are not recommended as they do not work well with wearing a harness.
- Participants must be able to walk across elevated bridges and climb spiral stairways throughout the course.
- Participants will not be permitted to zip if under the influence of alcohol, illegal drugs or impairing prescription drugs.
- Medical conditions that limits physical activity must be brought to the attention of LGCT prior to the tour.
- Pregnant women will not be allowed to participate.
- The following conditions will prohibit participation: heart conditions, leg, arm and/or back conditions that limit physical ability/range or motion.
The Acknowledgement of Risk form must be signed individually by all participants. Parents/Guardians with children under the age of 18 must sign on their behalf. An email will be sent with the link to the waiver.
Lake Geneva Canopy Tours reserves the right to exclude anyone from participating in any and all activities for any reason which might compromise the health and safety of you, our clients or our staff. Exception to any of LGCT requirements are at the sole discretion of the management