Through group initiatives (ground based problem-solving challenges) and low ropes elements we engage participants individually and as a group and pair hands-on learning with group reflection discussions. This process encourages groups to grow their collective capacity and lays a pathway for transferring the experience back to your workplace. Improved collaboration, a greater ability to adapt to changing circumstances, enhanced communication skills and a more developed sense of group consciousness are hallmarks of our programs.
$60.00 per person
Looking for More? Add one of our high elements to your team building experience.
Team Building plus Racing Zip-line – Our quarter mile double zip-line let’s two people zip at the same time.
$90.00 per person
Team Building plus High Ropes Course – 16 traversing elements set in the tree tops create a physical and mental challenge that opens your group to new levels of mutual support and understanding.
$100.00 per person
Team Building plus Canopy Tour – 8 traversing zip-lines, 5 sky bridges and 3 spiral staircases provide an unforgettable adventure and our racing zip-line completes your journey.
$155.00 per person
Want even more options?
- Creativity and Innovation – Start your team building experience with the Creative Synergy Scale, an assessment tool that pinpoints areas where your team would most benefit.
- Customized Experience – Let us create a team building experience based on your unique goals.
- Group Competitions – Combine collaboration and the spirit of competition.
- High Physical Challenges – Low and high ropes focused experiences bring the physical challenges front and center.
- Indoor Programs – Team building in winter? Yep, we do that and can avoid the cold and snow with our indoor programs.
- Mobile Team Building – Let us come to you at your office, retreat center, or meeting.
- Paddling – Team building at LGCT and then head out on Geneva Lake in kayaks or on stand-up paddle boards.