- Lake Geneva Canopy Tours requires a written notice of cancellation of team building programs 30 business days prior to the date of your program to receive a full refund. Cancellations made within 30 business days of your program date will forfeit the entire deposit.
- You may change your reservation date, time and/or the number of program participants by written notice one (1) time up to 7 days prior to the original date of your program.
- No rescheduling of reservation dates can be made with less than 7 days notice.
If team building programs are cancelled by Lake Geneva Canopy Tours due to lightning activity, extreme weather or any other unforeseeable conditions, participants may:
- Reschedule for another available day or time.
- Request a full refund. Refunds will be made ASAP by Lake Geneva Canopy Tours, however, please be aware if payment is made with a debit card, the debit card company may take up to 10 days to process the refund. Please contact your debit card company with additional questions.
Rain, Snow & Inclement Weather
Tours run year-round in all types of weather, including rain and snow, so we recommend that you dress appropriately for any type of weather. Please review our cancellation policy for complete information.